In the Horticulture marquee there will be competition classes for Flowers, Pot Plants, Vegetables, Fruit, Home Baking, Handcrafts, Flower Arranging and special Children's classes under 9yrs and under 15yrs.
If you wish to take part, you MUST let us know by Wednesday 29th June, so we will know how much space to allocate to each class.
A new addition this year is that the Irish Shows Associationhas agreed to allow us to be a qualifier show for 4 All-Ireland Finals! So if you think you can grow the best vegetables or be Ireland’s best baker, you can qualify to enter the finals later in the summer, by entering an outstanding exhibit at the Flavours of Fingal Show.
The four Irish Shows Association All-Ireland qualifiers are:
(1) Odlums Home Baking Championship
(2) Bord Bia 7 A-Day Best in Season Kitchen Garden
(3) Bord Bia Quality Potato Championship
(4) Lidl Quality Onion Championship.
Entries close at 9pm on Wednesday 29 June 2022. Should be submitted by phone, text, or email to contact below.
• Exhibits may be staged on Friday 1st between 2pm and 7pm or on Saturday morning between 7.30am and 9.45am.
• Each exhibit will be given a Class Card which must be placed face down in front of the exhibit to which it relates. In the case of Children’s Classes, age should be written on the back of the card so that the Judge can take this into account.
• Exhibits must not be removed before the close of show at 6pm on Sunday.
• All exhibits must be the bona fide production of the Exhibitor and named as far as possible.
• A competitor may not enter more than one exhibit in any class, unless otherwise stated.
• There is no entry fee, except for the four All Ireland Championships which is €3 at this show and €6 at the final.
• Sweet Pea, Roses & Cut Flowers must be shown in vases provided.
• We will not be responsible for loss of or damage to any exhibit before, during or after the Show, but all reasonable care shall be exercised.
• The Judges decision will be final.
To enter, please send full name, address, mobile number, email and
class numbers, to: Madaleine Harford 086 334 3680, email@example.com