Flavours of Fingal County Show is running a prestigious photography competition in Newbridge House, Donabate, Co. Dublin on the 2nd and 3rd of July 2022
The Themes are as follows;
- Harmony between Rural and Urban Fingal
- Farmers at work in Fingal
- Wilderness of Fingal
We want you to take inspiration from the above and take a photograph that you think works for whichever theme inspires you.
All photos must be taken within Fingal and location stated with entry.
Prizes Sponsored by Fingal Farmers Group
- 1st Prize: €300
- 2nd Prize: €200
- 3rd Prize: €100
Flavours of Fingal Amateur Photography Competition:
Rules, Terms & Conditions 2022
- The competition is open to amateur photographers.
- Entry is restricted to people aged 18 and over.
- Closing date is 21st of June.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winners arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- By entering the competition and submitting your photograph, you hereby grant Fingal County Council and Flavours of Fingal a license to use your photograph.
- All imagery MUST be the total and exclusive work of the submitting photographer and may not include any element that is the copyright of another.
- No digitally altered images will be accepted (no cloning, adding or removing elements). Basic enhancements are allowed e.g. brightness, contrast, sharpening, cropping. High Dynamic Range (HDR) and stitched panoramas are NOT acceptable
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- When a photograph is submitted and entry finalised, the entry cannot be changed or edited.
- Entries will be exhibited at the show in hard copy.
- All pictures must be submitted as a hard copy. Print format size 12”x 8” Not Mounted or Framed
Entries should be sent to: Gillian Buckley, The Studio, Lispopple, Swords, Co Dublin no later than the 24th of June 2022